Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Scattersmagoo

I swear I have ADD. Anything..catches my attention. In the midst of talking to someone..if something loud happens..my attention diverts. it is horrible. I feel badly every time I do it but I just can't help it.


In other news, I am feeling optimistic. I do not know why but I think it may have something to do with a link I got the other day. For some reason, it made me jubilant. I am going to go with that feeling.

I received a really confusing and upsetting email the other day. I didn't really address the situation well. I think I just need to walk away from it. I feel horribly but its something that is not going to work and it hurts to much to think about.

I am attempting to figure out my life and where it is going. Possibilities await...I hope...

I want to do well in life..I just hope I do.

No comments: