Saturday, April 18, 2009

What I need to learn..

is to move on. Some days..I am okay, others I lament, overanalyze and wonder. I wonder too much. I just need to let things be and realize..no, it will not happen. Walk away. It doesn't matter how much you wish it. You cannot control other's actions.

Also, my mom called me fat today. Thanks mom. I don't already feel crappy about myself enough. woo hoo thanks.

I plan on working on the fitness this summer well as soon as this school is over. I also need to figure out what the heck I am going to take. Do i want to do a grants internship? Do i want to take a bus/tech comm class? or take a undergrad writing class for grad credit? Do I find another internship? I've already worked and done an internship in the type of writing I "have" to do my portfolio on? again..lost. I have to look at the internships that have flown my way. But also, my job is in the summer. oye.

ooh...and...i wanted to tutor at the writing center. crap. forgot about that... hmmmmmmmm.....

crap.

No comments: