Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sometimes..my life blows my mind..

I cannot ignore really strange things. I've been really good at not pining this week, well actually...more than a week. I haven't pined in a long time....I've even accepted a few things. I must admit that yes, something still inside me still wishes.

Then today....I've been consulting with friends about my life and more than one person suggested that I quit my internet endeavors due bad results. I was agreeing with them and put some thought to it. I opened an email and almost went to pieces.

Long story short, I received a notification email and an image of the person whom I fell for, appeared. It was odd and I am not explaining it properly but I still felt something.


I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I ended up emailing the person because I had too. I know nothing will come of it but I couldn't just leave it. I couldn't. I've been trying to heal but things keep popping up. It hurts me....but what is going on? seriously..I know its a coincidence..but...

1 comment:

moniagogo said...

obviously a coincidence of craziness.

honestly, i think it was a good thing you emailed him. it was something you need to do. but like i said earlier, if it happens, it happens. if it doesn't, well then you can't let it ruin your spirit. you are bigger than this and any other problem that arises. and no bullshit, douche baggery, or shitty individual should hinder your progress.

these are just my words of wisdom. i just had to put it out in text. i love you, and i will always be here for you no matter what.