Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am not clown..juggling's hard.

In a matter of 2 days, my life has turned into a circus.

Last night=insane.

I realized after dinner that this friendly meeting to catch up was a ploy. Yep, I am naive. I know this but when someone says, "let's go meet my friends." I catch on. I am glad I went...I did have a good portion of the night...thinking in my head..ugh these people are idiots and felt like a big pretentious, elitist asshole. Oh well..I am sorry..I really don't care what music sounds great when you are high..wow..Phish..cool..

I sipped my water and was asked like 12 times why I was drinking water..I didn't want to say..umm...I don't drink w/ people I don't know or like..soooo cool..also...when you run into Professor's who work down the hall from you and you see everyday.its a little awkward. (If I have sipped on alcohol while around you..then I feel comfortable with you..that is just how I am.)

So..yeah the dinner was a ploy..I didn't fall for it and I think and hope he finally got it. Dude, you are my friend and that's it. We have good talks about stuff and La DE DA..

Other stuff happened too but I did hear back from the nice boy..yay!!!!! (while at dinner)

this is starting to get a little crazy. This could all blow up in my face and I could be very sad.

I need to start carrying a black book or something but in a way I don't like it. I don't want to hurt anyone..because I then end up hurting myself.

Oh well...two are most likely friend material...and the other we shall see..

My mind is blown...

I feel better about life and it has nothing to do with the plethora of dudes. It has to do with the end of the semester and I made it. I changed purses yesterday and as soon as I did that..it signified for me...I made it. Yes, it is silly but this purse I bought over a year ago and it is my favorite...the cost was not out of my price range at the time and it was my gift to myself for finishing up the spring semester last year.

I am still the old nicole but I am just a little smarter and have more direction. I have evolved. I am on my way...

No comments: