Saturday, June 20, 2009

What am I doing? Number 13..

Ok, so today I will meet number 13. I am not excited. I have taken a more passive approach to it all. Last week, ehh..nice kid not for me.

So about 10 minutes ago, I log into my account and 3 "matches" appear across my screen. Of course..I knew this was going to happen one day. Yes..the professor picture appears and I just stare and scream a bit and click on something and cover the screen until another screen pops up. Now..he will be in my thoughts today.

He's still on there...so I am. He broke my heart unintentionally. I have realize that he doesn't want me yet I still want him. It still hurts and I do not want it too. My "first" actual taste at "real" dating hurt so badly. I've never really gotten a good taste in my mouth. All the ones I really like end up disappearing.

So today, I meet lucky or unlucky 13 with a heavy heart and a filled mind. I want to give up on it.

No comments: