Sunday, June 21, 2009

Number 13...

I am think I am done.

I knew this one wasn't going to be amazing. I felt it in my bones. I was right. It wasn't horrible and it wasn't bad. It just wasn't anything. I chatted and chatted. I think I chatted to much about certain things and opened up about stuff that I shouldn't but do not ask questions about my family. That will happen. oh well.. ain't no thing. I do not plan on seeing him again. I didn't even put his number in my phone. That is rare, usually, I go crazy and put it in right away.

Oh well......
I have become the crazy clean lady. I cleaned and cleaned today. It felt good.

My head is clouded with to many thoughts to actually be productive about things. This week will hopefully be better.

i do want to give up..but I haven't succeeded.

No comments: