Friday, October 30, 2009

A big bunch of meh...

well...what to say....

Not entirely sure....my consistent working has take a bit of toll on me but there isn't much I can do about it since, the work needs to get done.

Anyway, tough times aside...well they aren't really aside, they are just there.

Yesterday was supposed to be a happy day (a very happy day) but alas someone ruined it for me with a callous reaction and a more callous discussion followed.

There is so much going on in my life right now that I do not have time to care about or for anything (I have time for a blog...oh wells). I keep telling myself that I matter and I need to care about myself and do what is best for me. For now, I will just focus on me and if that is selfish so be it. I am the only one who is going to get myself through grad school and life soo...I better start depending on myself more.

I'm given out and given up...

oh well, such as life. moving on..moving on....

No comments: