Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stunted...

I am having another Peter Elbow moment. My writing is at a standstill. This memoir is crap. Every time I think I have a good angle..I do no think it's worth writing about. I also know that the prof is going to hate it, which is another reason why I cannot write. I am just waiting for her grimace. I used to write with ease and let it fly but i can't. I just think its all bullocks.

I came to the conclusion that I am dumb and thesis..is not for me. I try to draw conclusions from articles and all I have so far is: umm..duh? good times.

I have built all of this up so much that I was having a panic attack earlier. I walked away from writing because I couldn't handle it. What is wrong with me? Oh right...neurotic. that's it.

I am also convinced my hair is thinning. It could be from stress...but I am freaking out. :(

I shampooed with some stuff and now my hair smells like medicine...that can't be good.

crap...

wow..let the whining stop now. jeepers.

No comments: