Friday, August 21, 2009

I think I am living...

For the first time in my life, I think I am actually living. I know this may sound odd but I feel different. After all the strife and struggle over the past few years, I feel a little bit at peace.

I know the year coming will be difficult but I think I am up for the challenge.

This summer I have accomplished a lot. I went to a lot of wonderful museums, spent a lot of time with my friends and myself. I did stuff!! This is a grand departure than what I normally do. I acted on my impulses and went for it.

I didn't worry about dudes....well sorta but whatever. I just did what I wanted to do and enjoyed it. I tried to move on and move forward. I can only hope I achieved this.

School starts in a little over a week and I think I am ready to endure my final year. I can see May 23, 2010 and I am excited. I just need to get through the next 9 months...

I hope I do fun things and I also hope fun and happy things happen...I want to do more living.

No comments: