Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Breakdown...

Well, Wednesday...I had what some would say a small breakdown. I cried for an hour in my mom's lap. Prior to that occurring, I was convinced I was having a stroke. My face felt strange my arm and leg did as well. I was freaking out. I need to mention, that I was also not on good term with my parents and a whole slew of other things were/are occurring in my life. I am very stressed, unhappy, unsure of a lot of things and scared. All of this culminated, in this incident. I have not really felt right since this. This has happened before and it took a while for me to get back on track but I need to put this behind me.

I escaped for a few days to the Cape. I saw my godparents and Katy. It was nice. I ate a Jane Austen sandwhich (brie cheese, roasted turkey, mango chutney on a bagget), had lovely tea and ate a clam boil. I also rode my bike and realized I really do enjoy bike riding but my bum does not. I saw my best friend and Sunday we ventured to Newport for art and fun times, all of which we had.

All in all, I still do not feel myself. I am grateful for the lovely people around me. Without them...I'd be a ball on the floor.

I will be doing something I have not done in years in August. I will be getting a plane. I am already nervous. I may need to get some meds for that. EEks! But, I am excited for it.

Also, my brother found the blog I wrote for CLTL. I am confused....he asked me if I wrote it and I said..umm...yes..it has my name and picture on it. Like what??? Then he thought I was published. I felt like saying..um dude..its a blog..but I left it alone. wow....

No comments: