Monday, December 30, 2013

Closing it out

In news that is not a surprise to anyone, 2013 doesn't have much time left.

I will bid this year a fond farewell. It wasn't always easy or happy but it wasn't a total wash. I enjoyed several parts and loathed others.

For 2014, I want things to change. I feel they are starting to and that's great motivation to make more changes, to keep moving forward and to keep positive.

I will not bore you with a long reflective statement about 2013. I don't really have one. It happened and that's that. I've learned things and I've lost things. The typical year. Although, I am grateful to live through the ups and downs. As we all know, the things that try us, mold us and give us strength.

 Do I want 2014 to be typical? Nope..not at all...I want it to be different, fresh and exciting. I want new adventures and I also want to write about them.

2014...I am coming for you. Let's do this.




No comments: