Friday, February 20, 2009

what a week..

my life keeps getting stranger.

I have so many interesting thoughts as of late. I think...big emphasis on think!! i want to get my phd! I have a lot of work to do prior to doing this. i may take a year off and travel. who knows....i just want to do so many things.


i got an offer to go to rome for spring break but...that is just an awkward situation. whatever....

hmm......what else..

ahh yes...i will be officially published. I wrote a dirty poem on a dare and I think it was pretty darn good. I am rather proud of myself. It is rather inspiring. I always thought I sucked but...i guess I do not suck that bad. hehehehe

hmmm....what else? ahh yes..next week starts the craziness! oh dear! i am a bit nervous about starting the new web stuff.

i am soo sleepy!! so this will be incoherent. hmmm... oh yes..valentine's day came and went...oh alas. oh well..its not the end of the world. hehe

No comments: