Saturday, February 7, 2009

hmmm...round 2

nothing really ever goes according to plan..which is fine because that is life. But, some day I would like things to work out. I honestly would like to it surprise me in such a matter that I could not help but be happy. And by it, I am not sure what it is.

i am trying to be a better person. I happier one, who does her best in everything but strives for more. We all have set backs and I am trying to learn from them. Last semester, I learned a lot about myself and what I am capable and I know I am repeating myself here so I will shut it.

I just hope.."it' all works out. I think the "it" is my life. hahaha Personal, professional and....mental. hahaha

As I sit here and read ancient philosophers and chew on stale a bagget, I hope I am doing what I can. I feel everyday I get old and that is a day wasted. I am older, maybe I am wiser. Who knows? All I can say..is that I hope it works and I i hope that what i doing is right. I enjoy it...

hey i could be on celebrity sober living..my life ain't that bad. hahahaha

No comments: