Sunday, November 22, 2009

a step....

in the right direction..

I need to step out on a positive note. I feel a bit more accomplished and relaxed. I am taking things slow and trying to be more open and communicative. I am also being selfish. I need to work on things that will help my future and only that at the moment. It is crunch time and I hope I am up for it. I have to say, I had a good week. For the first time this semester, the office felt like it did last year. It made me miss the old office but it made me like grad school again. I feel I can give it my all for the last semester. I saw old friends..and talked. I need to talk more. I know this.

I need to do some more talking but I am not sure I am ready for that just yet. I need to have almost everything off my plate. There is some lingering anger and annoyance and that is not going to help anyone. I know something needs to happen but I don't know when or if its too late. It takes two to tango.

I also think my personal needs to be put on hold..once again...I've done it for this long..its okay. I need to know what I need and who I need, if that makes sense.

I need to keep this positive attitude up. I will make it through this and next semester. I will graduate and I will move on from this state in my life. I will....



No comments: