Friday, January 11, 2013

What's Next..?

Over the past 2 years or so, I haven't had my heart or my head in writing. After I graduated grad school and settled into the "real world", I could barely even muster the energy and will to write a sentence. I used to love writing. It was fun. I was sorta good at it. I had ideas, etc. I tried a few times with this blog. The results always seemed misguided, paltry and self indulgent.

So I did not write, I stopped.  In fact, I didn't even want to write. 

So I sit here and ask myself, what's next? Do I write? Do I not write? If I do write, what do I write about?

I am all mixed up.

I need a creative outlet. My job stifles my creative side and it makes me feel like a drone. I do nto want to be a drone. I want to do something great but the fact is...I don't know what.

I need motivation. I need a kick in the pants...I need something...

So for now...I will try to give this writing thing another whirl.

Let's see how it goes...

No comments: