Monday, January 4, 2010

Thoughts on life...

So, I learned today that a faculty member passed away. He was only 38, although he did have a long illness, it just struck me as very, very tragic and sad. He had small children and a brilliant mind.

Time is so precious and sometimes I feel I am wasting time with my life or that I do not live it to the fullest. I have so many more have nots than I do haves. I strive to change that and at times I feel like I am not doing a good job of it. I want to do great things and I feel I have waited to look but as they say, there is not time like the present. Work, Work, Work....I must press on and try to accomplish what I set out to do but I also must remember to stop and smell the roses sometimes. It's not that important to have a well worded website....that isn't what life is about.

In other news, I am trying to write more poetry. The deadline for submissions is coming up and I am just going to send a shit ton of crappy poems to Temper. Just saying...

Oh man...1 more semester...Nicole will be in the working world..yet again... I hope it all works out for the best.

No comments: