Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Snow Queen

So, I've decided that if I ever get married...that I want to look like the Snow Queen from the Nutcracker: She's fly and about 30 seconds in. Also my "husband" (husband in quotes because the dude doesn't exist in my life yet)  is going to have sorta look like the Snow King or Cavalier...sorry dude..no tights but that princely top thing...is all you, buddy.

Anyway...enough of that fantasy. I've recently discovered something by re-reading these recent blogs. I suck at writing. I am thankful I don't write everyday because I cannot possibly be "on" everyday of my life.  But wow..these blogs are trite and lack focus and some serious creativity. Bullocks!

I guess I am in some writing funk. I have been for a while. I've been putting my creative juices into cooking and baking (that sounds so disgusting). I enjoy it and it provides me with an outlet. Will I write "well" one day? I have no idea. Do I want to? Of course.

I think this drought is due to my lack of topics. I really do not know what to write about. I mean..I am writing why I am thankful I don't write everyday. That's just wrong. I mean I write emails everyday..I am not sure those count. Some are quite zazzy, though.

I could stick to things I know and love: fashion, dogs and food. I mean that sounds fun. I can give it a whirl. We will see what the new year brings. Fun and adventure I hope. 


No comments: