Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Day..

I feel a bit more like me again. I had a great day with great ladies. :) I had two of my favorite humans meet..I think it went well. We shopped, saw beautiful art and walked...almost all my favorite things. We also giggled a lot. Also..we so a ton.A TON! of hotties. that was lovely!

My meh's are not all the way gone but mostly. They are still meandering around but...I can smile heartily and know I am not faking it. I also ate a yummy yummy hummas sangy!!!! It was really really lovely. Also....I saw so many pups today. I saw a black pit bull..it was darling. It just looked so happy and sweet. I need a pup.

I need not to worry about things I cannot control. I can only do what I can do. I need to make that a mantra.

Another tidbit..jenni ate my worst nightmare at dinner today but she enjoyed it. bacon on a burger...eeks!!!

I have to say I know the most wonderful humans. Sometimes, I lose my faith in humans, but this week the people I know where great to me. <3 ladies...and some germs...mostly ladies though...you made my heart feel warm again. i cannot thank you enough.

another tidbit..i need to read more and I think I know what i am going know what I am going to be when I grow up.

No comments: